Tuesday, February 19, 2013

men beware...

I do not feel submissive today.

I want to rebel. I want to push buttons to see how far I can go, and then I want to push more.

I feel mean.

It's all hormones, I know that, but it doesn't change how I feel. (Stupid late period.)

Of course, because I know better than to let emotions control me I am going to try NOT to push. I will try to be pleasant and submissive, and not mean.

But I can't guarantee anything in this state...


 (Premenstrual Syndrome is not an accurate term.  For me it's the worst right at the beginning of my period, not before.)

3 comments:

  1. I think DMWMS would be a good name for it... Don't mess with me syndrome! Lol

    *hugs*

    Turiya

    PS Right now I'm skipping alongside you singing "somebody's gonna get herself in trouble." :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. DMWMS is a much better term for it. ;)

    Also, you're such a great friend... (in case you missed it, that was laced with sarcasm).

    But really, I love you!

    Hugs!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMmmmmm, the smell of sarcasm in the morning. :-D

      Sorry... it's really gotta be all the extra energy! LOL

      Love ya *hugs*

      Turiya

      Delete